Choose your investment plan
Stocks & Shares ISA
General Investment Account
Junior Stocks & Shares ISA
Transfer a Junior ISA
Transfer an ISA
Individual Savings Accounts (ISAs) are a great way to invest up to £20,000 a year without paying tax on the returns, so you really should make the most of them.
You can open a Stocks & Shares ISA if you:
- are over 18
- are a UK tax resident
- have not funded a Stocks & Shares ISA (other than a Lifetime ISA) with another provider since 6th April 2019
- have not exceeded your £20,000 ISA allowance
Transferring to a Wealthify stocks and shares ISA is simple – there's no minimum investment and transferring ISAs from previous tax years won't affect this years allowance.
Things to consider:
- Stocks and shares ISAs and cash ISAs from previous tax years can be transferred in full or in part
- If the ISA is from the current tax year you’ll need to transfer it in full
- Your current provider may charge you a fee to process your transfer
- You must use our transfer form to retain the ISA tax benefits
- Transfers can take 3-6 weeks, during which time your money won’t be invested
A Wealthify General Investment Account is a simple way to hold investments. It doesn't come with the same tax benefits as an ISA, however it is unlimited and a good option if you've used your annual ISA allowance.
There's no minimum investment and you can top up or withdraw whenever you like, without penalty.
You can open a General Investment Account if you:
- are over 18
- are a resident of the UK or Channel Islands
A Junior ISA lets you save or invest up to £4,368 a year for your child without paying tax on the returns. It belongs to the child, but they can’t access their savings until they’re 18.
You can open a Junior Stocks & Shares ISA if:
- your child is under 18 years old
- your child lives in the UK
- you are the parent/guardian of the child
Your child can only have one Junior Stocks & Shares ISA and one Junior Cash ISA at any time. If you have already set up a Junior Stocks & Shares ISA or a Child Trust Fund with another provider, you would have to transfer it to Wealthify.
You can transfer into a Junior ISA if:
- Your child is under 18 years old
- Your child lives in the UK
- You are the parent/guardian of the child
- You are the registered contact for the account
- Your child has a Junior Stocks and Shares ISA, Junior Cash ISA or Child Trust Fund with another provider
Your child can only have one Junior Stocks and Shares ISA and one Junior Cash ISA at any time, and the combined value shouldn’t exceed £4,368 in a tax year.
We can only accept a transfer of the whole amount of an existing Junior Stocks & Shares ISA or Child Trust Fund.