Choose your account
What is a General Investment Account?
- A flexible, standard investment account
- No annual limit on contributions - pay in as much as you like
- Returns are subject to tax
- A good option if you've used your annual ISA allowance
- With Wealthify there's no minimum investment, and you can withdraw anytime without penalty
What is a Junior ISA?
- A Stocks and Shares Junior ISA that lets you invest for your child's future
- Pay in up to £4,368 every tax year
- Tax free returns
- The money belongs to your child, and can only be accessed by them when they turn 18
- Easily transfer an existing Junior ISA or Child Trust Fund (CTF) to Wealthify
What is a Personal Pension?
- Also known as a Self Invested Personal Pension (SIPP)
- Invest up to £40,000 or 100% of your earnings (whichever is lower) across all your pensions
- We automatically add 25% tax relief
- If you're a higher rate tax payer you can claim additional relief through your tax return
- Minimum initial investment is £50 and minimum monthly investment is £50