Choose your account
What is a General Investment Account?
- A flexible, standard investment account
- No annual limit on contributions - pay in as much as you like
- Returns are subject to tax
- A good option if you've used your annual ISA allowance
- With Wealthify there's no minimum investment, and you can withdraw anytime without penalty
What is a Junior ISA?
- A Stocks and Shares Junior ISA that lets you invest for your child's future
- Pay in up to £4,368 every tax year
- Tax free returns
- The money belongs to your child, and can only be accessed by them when they turn 18
- Easily transfer an existing Junior ISA or Child Trust Fund (CTF) to Wealthify